Emily Nash KitchOf Counsel
Emily Nash Kitch is originally from Dallas, Texas. She attended Oklahoma City University on a basketball scholarship, where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Business, and a Masters in Business Administration. Emily then earned her Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Emily has a diverse legal background, including extensive trial and courtroom experience, representing both Plaintiffs and Defendants.
Emily joined Clemens Blair in 2014. Her legal practice primarily focuses on cases involving medical malpractice, personal injury, insurance bad faith, and business litigation. When Emily is not zealously representing clients, she enjoys spending time with her family, outdoor activities, and watching OKC Thunder basketball.
- Oklahoma City University (B.S.)
- Oklahoma City University (MBA)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D.)
Awards and Honors
- Super Lawyers Oklahoma Rising Star 2014
- Super Lawyers Oklahoma Rising Star 2015
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Norther District of Oklahoma
- United States Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
Request a FREE consultation. Call us now!